TENNCare Kids is a full program of checkups and health care services for children who have TENNCare. These services ensure babies, children, teens, and young adults receive the healthcare they need. Good Health begins at birth, so it is important to: Check In…Check Up… Check Back!
What does TennCare Kids provide?
- Free medical and dental checkups
- Free medical and dental services
- Free behavioral health services
Your child’s checkup should include:
- Health History
- Complete physical exam
- Lab tests (as needed)
- Vision/Hearing screening
- Developmental/Behavioral screening (as needed)
- Advice on how to keep your child healthy
Children should visit the dentist every six months for cleanings!
Visit these links for more information:
DentaQuest : www.DentaQuest.com
Text4baby : www.text4baby.org
Kidcentral tn : www.kidcentraltn.com