SULLIVAN COUNTY HEALTH COUNCIL
The Sullivan County Health Council (SCHC) is an assembly of community partners and organizations that are dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of our residents.
The responsibility of the SCHC is to determine some of Sullivan County's most pressing health problems with the aid of various community assessments as well as substantial input from community members. Our work consists of formulating action plans and encouraging implementation of these plans through community partners. The result of everyone’s collaboration will exhibit improvements to some of the most urgent health issues facing our county’s population with the aspiration of improving health and quality of life within Sullivan County.
The Sullivan County Health Council's Vision is "A safe, healthy, and educated Sullivan County".
The Value Statements are:
- Education: We value community health education.
- Access: We value access to community resources.
- Collaboration: We value partnerships and collaborative efforts.
- Safety: We value safe communities.
- Compassionate Commitment: We value a caring holistic approach to community health.
- Culture: We value the various cultures and the diversity they bring to our community.
- Accountability: We value a commitment from both individuals and the community to take ownership for a healthier Sullivan County.
Links of Interest: